© Copyright 2007 - 2015, Coachworks
We do not focus on car storage, and in fact store very few cars for our clients,
but our storage offering is very attractive. Here are a few key points to consider
and we think you'll find our offering is very generous:
- Very few storage unit places permit automobile storage due to insurance
concerns. So, that attractive price probably isn't available to you.
- Most places that store cars in CA require that the car in question be either
currently registered or under "California Non-Operation status",
which is an alternative to full registration. And, most require that the car
be operable. We do not impose these requirements.
- Most automotive storage places are outdoors-only - do you want to rent a
parking space? A spot in a fenced in lot?
- Most automotive storage places don't provide high levels of security. With
us, you trade off ease of access for heightened security.
- We offer a very reasonable "normal price", and an incredibly generous
- We know how to take care of your machine, so we can help by keeping that
battery charged, for example, so you don't have to worry.
- To see just how competative we are, try this
"search site" for automotive storage. Comparable places with
indoor auto storage near our facility (San Francisco Bay Area) run $174 to
$455 per month, presently! So, we're on the inexpensive side...
These rates shall apply whenever no rate was explicitly specified in writing,
and do not apply to cars on-site for service awaiting pickup (in that situation,
please see our Terms and Conditions).
These rates are for "normal" car sizes, roughly the size of a
VW Karmann Ghia or Porsche 356 or 911. For larger cars, a rate adjustment
may be required.
Automobile storage, per month (or part-month):
- Indoors, normal price: $350, Prepaid: $250
- Under awning, normal price: $175, Prepaid: $125
- Outside, normal price: $100, Prepaid: $75
NOTICE: California law provides that a lien may be placed on an
automobile and possibly conduct a lien-sale for non-payment of storage after
only 30 days. Our policy is more generous: We will give you at least
90 days. It's not our job to remind you, and this is why we offer a very
generous pre-payment option.